How much do you spend on having your Joe brewed by your favorite Barista? I know, you can’t replace the friendships you’ve
paid gazillions for created, but you can however tame down your expenses by making your favorite fall treat the Pumpkin Spice Latte at home. And get this, even when your favorite coffee shop runs out you can still make them even in the summer time. GASP!
This home recipe comes from one our favorite coffee machine manufacturers – Krups. And here’s a heads up – want to enjoy this one at night? Add a little shot of Chocolate Liqueur to make it a Chocolate Pumpkin Spiced Latte – Shmarbucks would never add a liqueur shot to your venti. Oh my.
Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 2 fluid ounces espresso coffee
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin flavored syrup
- 1/2 cup milk, steamed
- 1/8 cup frothed milk
- 1 pinch pumpkin pie spice
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- In a coffee mug, combine espresso coffee with flavored syrup. Pour in steamed milk and frothed milk and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and vanilla powder.
Like what you see? Show them some sugar…