You just need those recipes that are quick and easy when you’re scrambling to feed that sweet tooth craving. This is one to hit the print button (below) on. Seriously, scroll down right now and print it without even looking through the whole thing.
Coming to you from LauraCGeorge.com, a business coach for creatives, and apparently recipe follower for foodies (I made that cheesy part up). Go check her and her blackberries out.
Blackberry Cobbler in 8 Minutes
2 Tbs butter
1 cup flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp kosher salt
1 cup sugar
1 cup milk
about 2 1/2 cups blackberries, rinsed (we bought three standard packages at the store and picked out any that didn’t look right)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place butter in a wide ceramic baking dish (ours is around 3×9) and melt in the oven. Don’t let it go too long since you can accidentally brown (or burn) the butter. When it’s melted, pull it out.
- While butter is melting, mix together flour, baking powder, and salt. Add sugar and incorporate. Add milk and incorporate.
- When butter comes out, pour mixture over the butter as evenly across the dish as you can. It will look weird, but it’s right.
- Pour blackberries on top as evenly as you can.
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes or more. Cobbler is ready when the crust rises to the top and starts to brown.
- Serve warm with your favorite vanilla ice cream.
Like what you see? Show her some sugar…