I do love me some Breyers Ice Cream, but now that they have their delicious toppings and sprinkles I’m in heaven. You’d think that sticking to a traditional bowl and making it a sundae would be good enough, but nay….Breyers takes it up a level and offers us a simple idea for fondue using their delicious Caramel and Hot Fudge Sauces. Enjoy!
Breyers Fondue Tray
If you think chocolate-dipped goodies are yummy, wait until you try caramel-dipped.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Yields: 24 servings
• Various foods to dip, such as: strawberries, apple or banana slices
• Pound cake cubes
• Crisped rice squares
• Brownie cubes
• Mini cupcakes
• 1 pouch Breyers™ Caramel Ice Cream Sauce
• 1 pouch Breyers™ Hot Fudge Ice Cream Sauce
• 1 package decorative food picks or skewers
1. Squeeze sauces into two small bowls.
2. If you would like to serve the fondue warm, microwave bowls for 15 seconds, stir, then microwave at 10-second intervals until warmed through.
3. Place on serving tray with prepared fruits, desserts and skewers.
4. Serve and enjoy!