You know we love our Brownie Brittle! And now they are pairing it up with another of my favorites – Peanut Butter Balls!
- 6 tbsp butter, softened to room temperature
- 2 tbsp butter, softened for chocolate chips
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 8 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup Brownie Brittle Crush
- Tooth picks for dipping
- In a mixing bowl, combine the softened butter, peanut butter, powdered sugar, vanilla and salt.
- Mix on medium speed, until very smooth, 1-2 minutes. Taste, and adjust sugar and salt to taste.
- Using a 1/4 tsp, scoop out mixture and roll into small balls, and place on parchment lined baking tray. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, until firm.
- Once firm, melt chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl, stirring every 30 seconds to prevent overheating. Remove and add 2 tsp softened butter to the melted chocolate and mix until smooth.
- Stick toothpick firmly into a peanut butter ball, and dip it in the chocolate. Use a fork underneath ball for stability if tooth pick doesn’t hold while dipping.
- Place dipped candy on to baking sheet, and repeat with the remaining ball until all dipped. Before chocolate is set, about 5 minutes, gently roll the chocolate balls in Brownie Brittle Crush and place on separate parchment line baking tray. Refrigerate the tray to set the chocolate candy. Remove after 30 minutes and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
For best taste results, allow them to sit at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
Like what you see? Show them some sugar… Website
Meet our SWEET Writers :: Jaclyn