Yes, yes, there is more than one holiday baking show around, but have you heard of this one?
If any of you have know of The Great British Bake Off (which is probably one of our favorites), then you will probably be jumping for joy and beaming with excitement once you see what we have to share!
Are you the next great holiday baker? If so, now is your chance to join the cast of ABC’s The Great Holiday Baking Show! Check out the exciting news below and apply away!
The producers of the UK phenomenon The Great British Bake Off are once again looking for America’s best amateur bakers. This winter, Love Productions is bringing The Great Holiday Baking Show competition back to ABC. This is your chance to make history and be a part of this globally beloved format!
Are you ready to compete in the ultimate baking battle to be crowned the Best Amateur Baker in America? Can you bake perfect pastry, exceptional cakes and beautiful bread? Does someone you know create memorable baked delights for every occasion. Are you an amateur baking genius ready to show off your skills? If so, they are currently taking applications and would love to see you in the tent!
If you are selected as one of this year’s competitors, you will:
- Travel to England to compete in the world famous “Bake Off” tent
- Be judged by the Queen of Baking Herself, Mary Berry & Pastry King, Johnny Iuzzini
- Possibly take home bragging rights as the Best Holiday Baker in America
To be selected you must:
- Be at least 18 year’s old
- Have not completed any formal or professional culinary, pastry and/or baking training, unless it was more than ten years ago.
- Not have ever worked as a full-time baker, cook or chef, nor must your main source of income be derived from baking.
**Please see application for full list of eligibility requirements.