Y’all remember how much we just LOVED the new Girl Scouts Cookie Flavored Coffee-Mate Creamers? (Well, if you don’t – check it out HERE) You’re not going to believe it, but Nestlé Kitchens is taking it one step further and has created a delicious milkshake using THE CREAMER! Um Hello! Creamy, Fluffy, Deliciousness going on…am I right?
The Nestlé Kitchen has crafted together a Caramel Coconut Milkshake, that I’m not joking, is one to impress! I am so anxious to get my hands on another! Enjoy.
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 2 cups vanilla or chocolate light ice cream
- 1 cup refrigerated unsweetened coconut milk (not canned) or lowfat 1% milk
- 2 tablespoons NESTLÉ® COFFEE-MATE® GIRL SCOUTS® Caramel & Coconut Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 1 tablespoon caramel syrup or NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Dulce de Leche (squeezable bottle)
- Toasted coconut flakes (optional)
- Chocolate shavings (optional)
PLACE ice cream, milk and Coffee-mate in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
SWIRL caramel syrup around inside of 2 glasses. Divide milk shake between glasses. Garnish milk shakes with coconut and chocolate, if desired. Got a crowd? Recipe can easily be doubled.
Like what you see? Show them some sugar… Website
Meet our SWEET Writers :: Jaclyn