It’s taken Sonja, Honey Bee’s Recipes, 2 years to perfect this recipe. TWO WHOLE YEARS. I imagine the situation to be similar to Ground Hog Day. Make martini, drink it, try to write down recipe, pass out, start over. I’d keep trying to “perfect” the recipe too. Doesn’t it look amazing? Can’t you just taste it?
- 3 oz of coffee flavored brandy (2 shots)
- 1.5 oz of chocolate liqueur (1 shot)
- 3 oz of milk (2 shots)
- Chocolate syrup, refrigerated
- Dash of cinnamon
1) Combine the brandy, liqueur and milk in a cocktail shaker that is 1/3 filled with crushed ice. Shake constantly for 1 minute. Set aside
2) Take the refrigerated chocolate syrup and decorate the inside of the martini glass as you please.
3) Pour the drink mixture into your decorated martini glass.
4) Top with a dash of cinnamon and drink up!
Like what you see? Show her some sugar… Website