Oh ya, you heard that right. That same little frisky cookie dough just had it’s way with a brownie cake. Remember those gorgeous Cookie Dough Stuffed Cupcake babies? Check out the delectable delights from Lifestyle Guru, Kris Schoels, founder of Young Married Chic.
Cookie Dough Stuffed Brownie Cake
*You can make homemade brownies or take a box mix and just bake in two round cake tins.
For the Stuffing:
· 4 tbsp. unsalted butter, at room temperature
· 6 tbsp. light brown sugar, packed
· 1 cup plus 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
· 7 oz. sweetened condensed milk
· ½ tsp. vanilla extract
· ¼ cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
1. To make the cookie dough filling, combine the softened butter and sugar in a mixing bowl and cream on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
2. Beat in the flour, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla until incorporated and smooth.
3. Stir in the chocolate chips.
Assembling the Cake:
1. Bake brownies in round cake pans, according to the recipe you are using
2. Allow to fully cool on wire racks
3. Ice (both cakes if you wish) and place them together
Like what you see? Show her some sugar…