National Nutella Day may have been on February 5, but that doesn’t mean you have to stop celebrating! Now it gets even sweeter – Nutella® has partnered with lifestyle guru Brit Morin and her team at Brit + Co. to bring you 3 delicious new Nutella recipes!
Nutella Breakfast Pizza
– 1 pound ready-to-bake pizza dough
– 1 stick salted butter, melted
– Cinnamon sugar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll your pizza dough into a 12-inch round. Place on baking sheet. Brush with melted butter. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool.
- Spread Nutella® over pizza crust. Top with bananas, blackberries, raspberries and blueberries. Cut into slices and serve. Enjoy!
Nutella Pancake Kebabs
– 1 cup pancake mix
– 2/3 cup water
- In a large bowl, fold together pancake mix and water. Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat. Use a tablespoon to make mini pancakes. Flip the pancakes when the edges start to brown. Remove from heat. Let cool.
- Top one mini pancake with Nutella® and sandwich it between another pancake. Repeat until you’ve made all of your pancake sandos.
- Put one strawberry on a skewer. Add a pancake sandwich. Top with a pineapple slice and a kiwi slice. Add another pancake sandwich. Finish your skewer off with another strawberry. Enjoy!
Nutella French Toast Sandwiches
– 1 loaf challah bread
– 4 eggs
– 1 1/4 cups whole milk
– 1/4 cup granulated sugar
– 1 tablespoon vanilla
– Sliced almonds
– Maple syrup
- Slice your challah bread. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla. Whisk until combined.
- Dip each piece of challah bread into the batter. Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a large pan over medium heat. Add a few pieces of toast. Cook 3-4 minutes on each side, until golden. Repeat with remaining pieces of toast.
- Spread Nutella® on one piece of French toast. Top with sliced almonds and another piece of French toast. Serve with maple syrup. Enjoy!