With tons of holiday entertaining in the air, Whiteface Lodge, the award-winning all-suite resort nestled in the High Peaks of the Adirondacks, is making it easy on party hosts with these crowd-pleaser recipes that are bursting with holiday spirit. Feeling like Santa? Wanting a taste of the holidays? Try these holiday cocktail creations crafted by the lodge’s lead mixologist Zachary Blair or head up to the lodge to taste them in person!
· 2 oz vanilla vodka
· .5 oz cherry liquor (bottom float)
· .5 oz white crème de cocoa
· 1 oz Godiva white chocolate
· .75 oz house made peppermint syrup
· Shake and strain in glass rimmed with crushed peppermint candy
Santa’s Night Cap
· 2 oz apple pie-infused bourbon
· 2 oz Rompope (egg liquor)
· Dash of Fee Brothers Whiskey Bitters
· Shake and roll into rocks glass and garnish with nutmeg
Taste of the Holidays
· 2 oz Blue Line gin
· 1 oz Christmas syrup (orange, clove, nutmeg, simple syrup)
· 1 oz cranberry juice
· Splash of club soda
· Build in glass and add ice. Garnish with rosemary and drunken cranberry.
· 2 oz apple pie infused bourbon
· Dash of whiskey bitters
· Splash of cranberry simple syrup
· Garnish with an orange twist
Let us know what you think!