‘Tis the season to keep your reign as “Gift Giver of the Year“. This prestigious award is only given to a few people each year, among your family and friends, so please for the love of Uncle Jimmy (aka the infamous person who has everything) check over this list and ORDER! Let us help you get your list started, your food snob friends will worship you.
You’ll need gifts for:
- The hostess of all of those parties you’re being invited to, don’t be rude and show up empty handed – remember Thanksgiving, Hannukah, Christmas, and New Years. In fact, just buy in bulk.
- Your family members – there’s so many, and they all adore sweets
- Teachers – don’t forget they’ve been dealing with your kids this whole year. Better yet, pair it with some liquor too.
- Postal workers – they’ve worked hard all year to deliver your wine of the month club on time, without sneaking a sip. Reward them!
- Business contacts/Corporate Gifts, I bet you if you spoil them with sweets you’ll double your business next year #justsayin
- Stocking Stuffers – Santa wants to give gourmet treats this year (he told me)
- Party Munchies – be the hostess with the mostess by setting out the finest sweets money can buy.
- YOU! You’ll need to know what you’re giving as gifts, you might as well put in an extra order for you too. You deserve it.
A layer of made-from-scratch caramel, Ghirardelli Chocolate, between 2 brownie layers. Hand crafted in small batches with no preservatives, trans fats, HFCS or eggs.
Colorado’s newest premier maker of artisan chocolates, candies, custom special occasion and wedding cakes. We also make miniature desserts and style dessert bars.
The Our First Year: Cost Effective Recipes from the Home of Newlyweds cookbook is filled with budget friendly, practical & delicious recipes perfect for those entering into the life of two or in need of a little inspiration in the kitchen!
Buttery soft, slow simmered gourmet caramels, hand crafted in small batches. Taste for yourself why these were featured in last year’s Emmy Awards swag bags.
Promo Code: Let it Snow – 35% off your order
Whoopie Baking Company, delectable scratch-made whoopie pies. Indulge a little, respect the crumb.
Chocolatines’ novel take on pairing chocolate with wine! Chardonnay with chocolate-dipped figs, cabernet sauvignon with Marcona almond mendiant and port wine with chocolate orange sticks.
The gift of B. toffee prompts hospitality that warms the heart. B. toffee is a sweet and luxurious gesture from our house to yours. Indulge.
Introducing Nutwhats™ – challenging assumptions of the everyday gourmet—with their confined shapes, flavors and familiar tongue. Our uncommonly shaped, magnificently buttery, nutty treats beat to a different “yum”