Ready to enter a contest? I bet you are! Pillsbury is running their Pillsbury Bake Off Contest and I know our readers will be perfect for it. But first, this recipe from Bake-Off Contest 34.
Funfetti Cookie’s – A favorite recipe from Bake-Off® Contest 34, 1990 – Molly Taylor from Maryville Tennessee
- 1 (18.9-oz.) pkg. Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Funfetti® Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 (15.6-oz.) can Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Funfetti® Vanilla Frosting
Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, combine cake mix, oil and eggs; stir with spoon until thoroughly moistened. Shape dough into 1-inch balls; place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. With bottom of glass dipped in flour, flatten to 1/4-inch thickness.
Bake at 375°F. for 6 to 8 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets.
Spread frosting over warm cookies. Immediately sprinkle each with candy bits from frosting. Let frosting set before storing. Store in tightly covered container.
About the Pillsbury Bake-Off Contest
The iconic 47th Pillsbury Bake-Off® Contest is redesigned and calling home cooks to compete for the $1 million Grand Prize. This year’s Contest, which is now open for entries at www.BakeOff.com, will culminate at the finals November 3, 2014, at the Omni Nashville Hotel in Nashville, Tenn.
- For the first time, America’s vote will be combined with the judges’ decisions to determine the Grand Prize Winner.
- The Contest ingredient list has been expanded to include Pillsbury’s Gluten Free line of products.
- Judges will award the Pillsbury® Gluten Free Award to the Finalist with the best recipe which uses a Pillsbury® Gluten Free product and does not contain wheat or any products that include wheat as an ingredient.
- The Bake-Off® Contest now features four recipe categories with two separate entry periods.
Participants have two chances to enter and vote. The first entry period includes the Simply Sweet Treats and Savory Snacks & Sides categories and is open for entries from now until March 27 (11:59 a.m. CDT), 2014. The second contest entry period runs from March 27 (1:00 p.m. CDT) to May 8 (11:59 a.m. CDT), 2014 and calls for Weekend Breakfast Wows and Amazing Doable Dinners recipes.
Like what you see? Show them some sugar… Website