Want something sweet for breakfast? Then go ahead and try these delicious oats from eatdrinksavorrepeat.com!
This was super easy. Dump, chill, stir and breakfast is served. It’s that easy — seriously. Aloha‘s Daily Good Chocolate isn’t too chocolatey or dark like cacao powder; it’s subtle in flavor, but just enough to get its point across. Add in some almond milk and coconut flakes and German Chocolate “Cake” Overnight Chia Oats was born. Hope you relish all the time that you now have on your hands in the morning to just sit back, sip your coffee and/or tea and enjoy your wonderful already-prepared-breakfast just as much as I did.
Ingredients (serves 3).
- 1/2 c steel-cut oats
- 1/4 c chia seeds
- 1/2 t vanilla extract
- 1 packet of Aloha’s Daily Good Chocolate
- 1/4 c unsweetened coconut flakes plus extra
- 1/4 c unsweetened vanilla almond milk plus more or milk of choice
- Cinnamon almonds to top
- Agave nectar or other sweetener of choice to taste
- In a mason jar or sealed container, combine oats, chia seeds, coconut flakes, Aloha’s Chocolate, seal and shake.
- Add milk and vanilla. Seal again and place overnight in the fridge.
- The next morning, add more milk if you want a thinner consistency.
- Top with fresh fruit and/or nuts like cinnamon almonds. Drizzle with agave nectar or sweetener of choice.
- It’s that easy — enjoy!