With the ghostliest holiday today, I wanted to share some tasty halloween cupcake recipes created by pastry chef and owner of Ava’s Cupcakes, Michelle Spell.
Ghosts & Monsters
Vanilla cake, “oops berries” and cream filling, vanilla buttercream and white chocolate ganache. Garnished with vanilla ghosts, berry popcorn and oops berries.
Dark & Scary Chocolate
chocolate cake, chocolate cream and cocoa krispies center, cookies and cream buttercream and milk chocolate ganache. Garnished with Oreo cookies, candy corn, and vanilla buttercream pumpkins.
- Vanilla Ghosts: vanilla cake topped with vanilla buttercream
- Pumpkins: pumpkin cake topped with cinnamon buttercream
- Red Velvet EyeBall: red velvet cake topped with cream cheese buttercream and raspberry veins and a royal icing eyeball
- Ava’s ‘Boo’ Hostette: chocolate cake topped with vanilla cream center
- Cookies & Cream Tombstone: chocolate cake with a cookie baked inside, cookies & cream buttercream with a cookie tombstone
- Chocolate & Vanilla Monster: chocolate cake topped with vanilla buttercream, sugar eyeballs and edible glitter
Ava’s 3D Sugar Cookie Cauldron
Each three-dimentioal cookie is filled with a surprise. Tip your cauldron cookie upside down and something creepy (but delicious) will spill out.
This Halloween, you need to check out these Halloween cupcakes from Ava’s Cupcakes!