We all have our wild sides. Feeling a bit naughty….the sizzle of the drizzle, feeling whipped with cream, the dark side of our chocolate. When it comes to my desserts, I don’t mind being a little bit naughty! Maybe even slutty? I mean seriously – it’s like a sugar explosion when you get carried away with chocolate, cookies, brownies and cookies right?
Heather Cristo does it again, bringing us a delicious and delightful recipe, perfect for this season with her Halloween Slutty Brownies! So delish.
Recipe: Halloween Slutty Brownies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare an 8×8” baking pan by lining it with tin foil.
- Whip up a HALF batch of these Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies, only sub the chocolate chips for 1 ½ cups of chopped up candy bars. Set aside.
- Now make a half batch of these Espresso Brownies (minus the chocolate chips), and set the batter aside.
- Press the cookie dough into the bottom of the pan and smooth the top with a butter knife.
- Next, line up 16 Oreo cookies over the cookie dough.
- Pour the brownie batter over the top and with a butter knife, spread the batter smoothly.
- Place the brownies in the oven and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Place on a rack to cool completely. Slice into 16 brownies. Enjoy!
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 40 minute(s)
Like what you see? Show them some sugar… Website
Meet our SWEET Writers :: Jaclyn