Part 2 is here! We want to keep the inspiration and recipes rolling so you can have your best Halloween yet! Enjoy these Halloween treats below!
Get wrapped up in our mummy cookies – a creative treat which can bring life to any dessert table.
- Makes 3 dozen
- Prep Time 55 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- Chill Time 1 hr
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 package (12 oz.) white chocolate morsels or prepared vanilla frosting
- Mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Beat sugar, Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, Spread, egg and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed, scraping sides occasionally, 2 minutes or until well blended. Reduce speed to low. Gradually beat in flour just until blended. Wrap dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly spray cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Roll dough into 36 (1-inch) balls, then form into baby carrot shape for body. Roll remaining dough into (1/2-inch) balls for head and press together with body. Arrange ”mummies” on prepared baking sheets, 2 inches apart. Bake 18 to 20 minutes until bottoms are golden. Cool 2 minutes on wire rack; remove cookies from sheets and cool completely.
- Microwave white chocolate in microwave-safe bowl at MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; heat until melted and stir until smooth. Dip tops of cookies in white chocolate; arrange on wire rack set over aluminum foil to catch excess chocolate. Make ”bandage marks” on the body using toothpick. Add morsels for ”eyes”. Cool completely before serving.
TIP: To make coffin, “glue” long melba toasts together with additional melted white chocolate, cutting the toasts to fit short ends.
- Recipe Serves: 12
- Prep Time 1 hr
- Cook Time 1 hr
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup solid pack pumpkin
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup Country Crock® Spread, melted
- 1 tsp. grated orange peel
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 1/4 cups confectioners sugar
- 1/4 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 Tbsp. 2% milk
- 3 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 2 chocolate cookies
- Tombstone-shaped cookies
- Chocolate stick candies or pretzel sticks
- Pumpkin candies
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line 9-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil; set aside.
- For CAKE, whisk together flour, brown sugar, spice, baking powder and baking soda in large bowl. In another bowl, whisk together pumpkin, eggs, Country Crock® Spread, orange peel and orange juice. Stir into flour mixture until blended. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.
- For FROSTING, beat confectioners sugar, Spread, cocoa powder and milk in large bowl with electric mixer until smooth. With mixer on low speed, drizzle in melted chocolate and beat until blended. Set aside.
- For DECORATIONS, Using pastry bag fitted with plain tip (or zip-tp bag with small piece snipped from corner) pipe melted white chocolate into “ghosts” and melted chocolate into “trees” onto parchment or aluminum foil lined baking sheet. Refrigerate until firm, then carefully lift off paper. Decorate tombstone-shaped cookies with melted chocolate if desired.
- Frost top and sides of cooled cake. Crumble chocolate cookies to make “dirt” and sprinkle over top of cake. Quickly place “tombstones” into frosting. Add “ghosts”, “trees” and pumpkin candies. Attach chocolate stick candies or pretzels around sides of cake to create a fence so ghosts can’t escape!