Organizing a party around a particular theme can be an overwhelming task. One aspect especially daunting at times is creating a menu that follows the theme of the party. With the launch of Spectre soon there will be a fair few Bond parties this Halloween. Why not try some of these recipes at yours?!
This festive cake will be the perfect dessert for any casino themed party.
- Using your favorite flavor of cake mix, bake three 10 inch round cake layers to form the basis for the cake.
- Stack the cakes on top of each other with frosting between in order to form the wheel.
- Use fondant, preferably brown, to cover the cake.
- To create the details to complete the look of the roulette wheel, fondant can be used as well as some homemade decorations.
- In regards to decorating the cake, the sky is the limit.
A cheeseball makes a perfect addition to a party menu. This one is not only delicious but it also resembles casino dice.
- Using a large bowl, beat softened cream cheese, shredded cheese, onion, parsley and Worcestershire sauce.
- Transfer the mixture into an 8 x 4 loaf pan that has been lined with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate mixture overnight.
- Remove the resulting block from the pan.
- Cut block into two pieces to look like a die.
- To add spots to the dice, use whole black olives that have been sliced in half long ways.
If you are not sure how these casino features are meant to look then you can get an idea by looking at CasinoOnline.co.nz casino games. This will give you the basic layout of the roulette wheel and ideas for other features. All the work of your Bond Casino party planning will pay off in the end especially when you serve these scrumptious dishes on your party menu.