SWEETEN UP VALENTINE’S DAY WITH CHOCOLATE DIPPED & HEART-SHAPED MOCHI ICE CREAM COLLECTIONS FROM MOCHIDOKI
Mochidoki Sweetens Up the Season of Love with New Mochi Ice Cream Collections
This Valentine’s Day, Mochidoki, the New York City gourmet mochi ice cream brand that delivers to your doorstep, is making the season of love even sweeter with the launch of two distinctive mochi ice cream collections. The new collections include special heart-shaped strawberry mochi and assorted chocolate dipped mochi ice cream selections. These innovative and indulgent four-piece sets are perfect for Valentine’s Day gifting to foodie friends, loved ones and especially that special someone in your life. The Valentine’s Day collections include:
- “Love You Mochi Much” Collection: Taking a cue from the popular Valentine’s Day gift of chocolate covered strawberries, Mochidoki’s Love You Mochi Much collection takes the classic treat to a whole new level. The four-piece collection includes our new strawberry mochi ice cream, featuring two limited edition heart-shaped pieces. Each is hand-dipped and drizzled with dark chocolate for the perfect Valentine’s Day treat.
- “Love at First Bite” Collection: The Love at First Bite Valentine’s Day collection is a chocolate lovers dream. Featuring Mochidoki’s signature four-piece Americana flavor collection; each piece of mochi ice cream is hand-dipped in decadent dark or white chocolate and elegantly decorated with drizzled milk chocolate. The frozen creations include cleverly crafted and meticulously designed flavor assortments in the following flavors:
- Frothy Chocolate dipped in dark chocolate with dark chocolate drizzle
- Raspberry White Chocolate Crunch dipped in white chocolate with dark chocolate drizzle
- Salted Caramel dipped in dark chocolate, topped with a pinch of pink Himalayan salt crystals
- Vanilla Chocolate Chip dipped in white chocolate and decorated with a dark chocolate swirl
The four-piece “Love You Mochi Much” and “Love at First Bite” collections are available for purchase online for $15.00 each, HERE.
For the most passionate mochi ice cream lovers, Mochidoki also features a collection of twelve signature flavors available in 10-piece packs, priced at $20.00 each. Mochidoki flavors range from traditional favorites like Matcha Green Tea, Black Sesame and Azuki Red Bean to modern flavors like Lychee Colada, Mandarin Orange Cream, Raspberry White Chocolate Crunch and Salted Caramel. The 10-piece packs can be purchased online HERE.
Mochidoki’s premium mochi ice cream is made using the highest quality sweet rice flour that is steamed and carefully kneaded until it becomes chewy and soft “mochi.” The mochi is then carefully wrapped around gourmet ice cream for an enchanting combination of taste and texture. Mochidoki is made in small batches using natural ingredients, no artificial sweeteners or colors and simple ingredients. Mochidoki is also Kosher certified and offers gluten-free options.
For more information or to place your Mochidoki order visit www.mochidoki.com.
Mochidoki, a fresh and modern approach to a traditional Japanese dessert, was founded in 2014 by Ken Gordon, a (native) New Yorker with the dream of satisfying America’s growing appetite for mochi ice cream and innovative frozen desserts. Mochidoki’s team of talented culinary experts creates delicious mochi ice cream using natural flavors, exotic ingredients and unique textures and fillings to satisfy every adventurous sweet tooth. The gluten-free dessert is available for purchase online featuring a selection of twelve traditional and modern flavor options. Mochidoki also offers a portfolio of pre-selected Mochidoki collections, each featuring four unique flavors. Flat rate, nationwide shipping is available. Visit Mochidoki online at www.mochidoki.com, like on Facebook and follow on Twitter and Instagram.