1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
½ cup butter, slightly softened
1 cup creamy peanut butter
2 cups powdered sugar
3 Tablespoons brown sugar
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 ½ cups rolled oats, old fashioned or quick (see Note)
2/3 cup plain M&Ms (give or take)
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. With a mixer, beat the cream cheese, butter, and peanut butter until smooth.
2. Add in the powdered sugar, brown sugar, flour, and vanilla.
3. Using a wooden spoon, mix in the oats. You may want to use more or less here. I fan of a thicker dip so I added a lot. Remember that the dip will also firm up a bit in the fridge.
4. Add the M&Ms and chocolate chips.
5. Store in the refrigerator until serving. Serve with pretzels, graham crackers, apple slices or anything of your liking. You can dip it ,spread, spread it, or eat it by the spoonful- there’s no wrong or right way to eat this delicacy!
6. Note: You can use more or less oats to adjust the thickness of your dip. Start with about 1 1/2 cups oats and keep adding until you reach your desired thickness. If you use quick oats you might use less since it’s finer and will make the dough thicker.
Like what you see? Show her some sugar…