Okay, so earlier in the week, we shared a few S’mores recipes in honor of National S’mores Day coming up this Sunday, August 10th. Here are a couple more thought starters as you launch into the weekend! Take a look a the below and let us know what you think!
Deconstructed Brownie S’more– Chef Graham from The Peaks Restaurant at Wuskachi Lodge presents this decadent variation that features homemade Graham Crackers, homemade Marshmallows, and a rich homemade chocolate brownie in place of the customarily milk chocolate bar. It’s a s’more for the true aficionado!
Finally, for those who love s’more but hate the kitchen, John Short of Kalaloch Lodge in Olympic National Park offers an easy cheat-sheet of short cuts for flavorful twists to please demanding palettes:
- Island Breeze- Mango marshmallow with Lindt passion fruit chocolate
- Berry Good- Raspberry Marshmallow with Lindt white chocolate
- Twisted – Strawberry / Basil Marshmallow with Lindt Extra Creamy Dark chocolate (pictured above)
- 21 + – Bourbon Marshmallow with Lindt sweet dark Chocolate
- Minty- Peppermint Marshmallow with Lindt Intense Mint chocolate
- Sweet & Spicy – Caramel vanilla Marshmallow with Lindt Chili chocolate
- Tropical – Yuzu Marshmallow with Lindt White Coconut chocolate
Hope you all have a great weekend. Send us your best creations!