In honor of Valentine’s Day, Pinnacle® Vodka teamed up with Wasted Desserts, a boozy bakery located in Los Angeles, to create THE perfect cupcake recipe for your Valentine’s Day celebrations!
Whether you’re baking for your one true love or sharing treats with your best friends for Galentine’s Day, this chocolatey cupcake combines Pinnacle® Whipped® Vodka and all the best cupcake ingredients for a truly special dessert.
Pinnacle® Whipped® Chocolate Cupcakes
Yields 17-20 standard size cupcakes
Pinnacle Whipped Cream Topping Ingredients:
- 3 – 8oz. tubs of Extra Creamy Whipped Topping refrigerated
- 6 – 9 tbs. Pinnacle Whipped Vodka
- ½ a stick of butter
- 1 ¼ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup Pinnacle Whipped Vodka
- 6 ounces of chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare Pinnacle Whipped topping first. Remove whipped topping from the refrigerator and gently fold in 2-3 tbs. Pinnacle Whipped Vodka to desired consistency and taste of into each whipped topping tub with a fork or spoon. Replace cover and put back in refrigerator.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition. Add vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Add flour mixture and milk to the egg mixture in alternating additions.
- Mix in Pinnacle Whipped Vodka.
- Line a standard muffin pan with baking cups and fill ¾ full.
- Sprinkle the batter of each cupcake with 6-7 chocolate chips, staying close to the outer edge.
- Place in oven and bake for 10-14 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove cupcakes from pan and let cool completely.
- Once cupcakes have cooled, carve out and hollow, nickel sized hole ¾ deep in the center of each cupcake. Set aside cupcakes.
- Remove whipped topping from refrigerator and open. Place round pastry tip inside pastry bag. While covering the tip of the pastry bag with your palm, spoon a portion of alcoholic whipped topping into bag.
- Pipe whipped topping, filling the center hole of each cupcake first then pipe top of cupcake in a circular swirling motion. Keep refilling pastry bag in smaller portions until all cupcakes are frosted.
- Decorate with candy hearts or your favorite Valentine’s Day confections and serve immediately or store in refrigerator until ready to serve then decorate. For added effect, serve cupcakes in martini glasses.
Pair your cupcakes with the perfect Valentine’s Day cocktail.
Pinnacle® Flirty Fizz
1 part Pinnacle® Original Vodka
2 parts Lemon-Lime Soda
Splash of Cranberry Juice
Mix over ice and share with your one true love.