Who are our Peeps fans out there. I know my grandmother is a HUGE fan. She’s such a fan that she’ll sneak them away from the kiddos and save them just for her. Or going through the grocery aisle says, “One for you, two for me” when it comes to the Peep loving craze.
Today we are sharing with you an original Sugar Loco recipe just in time for Christmas. Enjoy!
Peep Treat Angel Food Jello Cake
Prep Time: 15 min
Refrigerate: 4 Hours
- 1 package of Peep Marshmallow Trees
- 2 packages of Strawberry Jello mix (3 oz packages)
- 1 prepared Angel Food Cake (14 oz cake)
- 1 package of Peep Peppermint Marshmallow Stars
- 1 additional package of Peep Marshmallow Trees (Or other holiday inspired Peeps)
- Whipped Cream
- Line a loaf pan with tin foil
- Cut Angel Food Cake into cubes
- Prepare Jello as stated on gelatin package
- While water is boiling for gelatin, line one package Peeps Marshmallow Trees down the center of the loaf pan. There are enough trees that they will all stay in the center without other assistance.
- Place the cubed angel food on either side and over top the lined Peeps Marshmallow Trees in loaf pan.
- Once Jello is prepared pour liquid Jello over top the angel food cake and marshmallow trees in pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate a minimum of 4 hours.
- Once Jello is set, lift cake out of pan by using the foil.
- Slice and serve in custard bowls or ramekins and top with a Peep Peppermint Marshmallow Star/Tree and Whipped Cream.
For more PEEPS recipes, crafts and other fun holiday ideas visit www.Facebook.com/PeepsBrand/
Like what you see? Show them some sugar… Website
Meet our SWEET Writers :: Jaclyn