Skinny Blood Orange Margarita courtesy of Ana Quincoces and IMUSA
- Sea Salt
- 2 ounces silver tequila
- 1 once fresh lime juice
- 1 ½ ounce fresh blood orange juice (you may substitute regular navel oranges if you can’t find blood oranges)
- 2 teaspoons agave nectar
- 1 blood orange round, for garnish
- Using the IMUSA Chef Citrus Juicer or Juicer – squeeze the lime and blood orange juices and set aside. Pour some salt onto a small plate.
- Using the just squeezed lime half- run the wet edge along the rim of your glass. Dip the top of the glass into the salt. Carefully add ice cubes to your glass and set it aside.
· Fill a small cocktail shaker with ice. Pour in the tequila, freshly squeezed lime, blood orange juice and agave nectar. Shake for 15 to 20 seconds. Strain into your glass and garnish with a slice of blood orange.
Like what you see? Show them some sugar… Website
Meet our SWEET Writers :: Jaclyn