I love S’mores in the winter. I mean who doesn’t? Marshmallow, Graham Cracker and gooey rich delicious chocolate! Delish!
Today we are serving up a Sugar Loco original using Peep’s Marshmallow Snowmen. This one is a super easy recipe to whip up, especially if the kiddos want to get involved.
Prep Time: 15 min
Bake Time: 40 min
- 1 package of Peep Marshmallow Snowmen
- 22 Honey Flavored Graham Crackers (or 11 complete grahams)
- 1 stick of Butter (softened)
- 1 box mix brownies (9×9 size)
- Line a square 8×8 pan with aluminum foil and spray with Cooking Oil
- Using a food processor, crumble graham crackers and pour into a bowl
- Using hands, mix together graham crackers and butter. Then line bottom of pan with the graham cracker mixture. Be sure to pat down to make a crust like consistency.
- In separate bowl, make brownie mix according to package
- Pour brownie batter over graham cracker crust and bake as instructed
- Once brownies are baked, remove from oven and switch oven to broil
- Place Peep Marshmallow Snowmen on top of brownies and place back into oven. Using the broiler, roast marshmallows for roughly 2 minutes. (Keep an eye on them so they don’t burn)
- Remove from oven, let cool a bit and then cut into portions.
(Would be really delicious with a scoop of vanilla ice cream too!)
Like what you see? Show them some sugar…
Meet our SWEET Writers :: Jaclyn