Simple and elegant, this cocktail is sure to add sophistication to your Valentine’s Day celebrations.
For those celebrating a romantic Valentine’s Day at home, head mixologist Erik Rychnavsky of the American Bar at The Stafford London has created the Red Russian, a seductive, easy-to-make, love potion—sure to spark romance!
- 1 1/2 oz(44ml) Chase Marmalade Vodka
- 1/2 oz (15ml) Amaretto
- 1/2 oz (15ml) double cream
- 2 strawberries
- 2 mint leaves
- Muddle strawberries and mint together
- Add remaining ingredients to strawberry and mint
- Add ice
- Shake well and strain in to a coupe glass
- Garnish with a strawberry
This recipe serves one, so double up and enjoy with your sweetheart!