A couple of months ago we reviewed the new drinks menu at Hard Rock Cafe. As you might remember, they were all AMAZING. Turns out, they get even better!
Now that Summer is in full gear, and it seems like it’s only getting hotter and hotter, what better way to celebrate National Ice Cream Month than with this “Twist and Shout” from Hard Rock Cafe? It’s a milkshake, but kicked up a notch. Well, maybe a few notches. On top of the ice cream, there’s Guinness, rum, liqueur, and BACON! Below is the recipe, but note- if you make it at home, you’ll ahve to provide your own Rock n’Roll decor!
- 2 ounces Guinness Draught
- 1 ounce Bacardi OakHeart Spiced Rum
- 1/2 ounce dark crème de cacao liqueur
- 1/2 ounce chocolate syrup
- 1/2 ounce Monin Salted Caramel Syrup
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Whipped cream, caramel and chocolate syrups, and bacon crumbles for garnish