You are obviously here because you are a lover lover LOVER of the good stuff, right? Sweets in any form – you name it, you’re there! Well, Kerry Tepedino is here today to share with us her recipe for HEALTHY Chocolate Truffles. It’s nice to get in a recipe here or there that includes some better for you ingredients so as a Holistic Health Expert, Kerry is here to share….although, I’m guessing she’d rather keep these ones all to herself! Hah!
HEALTHY CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES:
– 2 tbsp coconut oil
– 3 tbsp coconut manna
– 2 tbsp almond butter
– 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
– 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
– Few drops of stevia (can try different flavors)
– 1 tbsp cacao nibs
– 2 tbsp coconut shreds
– Place all ingredients into a bowl and combine until smooth.
– Mix thoroughly.
– Mixture will be soft, so place in freezer for about 10 minutes or until you can form 1-inch balls with your hands.
– Roll each ball in coconut shreds or cacao nibs.
– Set truffles on pretty plate and serve! Serve chilled.
Like what you see? Show them some sugar… Website
Meet our SWEET Writers :: Jaclyn